Eye Care Services in Whitehall, PA
We treats every patient as an individual. Please call contact us with any questions.
Services We Offer
- Comprehensive eye exams for children & adults
- Contact lens evaluation and fitting
- Larges selection of Frames & lenses
- Same day eye emergency visits including: pain, inflammation, redness, discharge, sudden vision changes, infection, flashes, floaters, eyelid lumps, foreign particles, injuries, etc.
- Diagnosis of various issues and diseases including: Dry Eye, Allergy Eyes, Cataracts, Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, Blepharitis, Keratoconus, Retinal Detachment, Uveitis, Strabismus, Conjunctivitis, Chalazion, etc.
- Pre- and post-op LASIK & Cataract care
- Diabetic and hypertension exams
- Low Vision Services
During the exam, our doctors will check the health of your eye, color vision, the focusing system, depth perception, and of course an eye prescription. When the health of your eye requires further evaluation, we have a great standing relationship with many of the Lehigh Valley's ophthalmologists. It is our goal to help you have the healthiest eyes and best vision possible!
It is recommended that every child has a comprehensive exam and visual perception evaluation. Even if the child passes a school's eye exam, he/she should be seen by a doctor to determine their eye health. Children learn 80% of what they know through visual information. At Vision Master's we want your children to see, perceive, and achieve!